If you’ve been married for 10 years or more, you and your spouse are eligible t win the chance to be one of FOUR COUPLES that compete to become MR. & MRS. FAIR SWEETHEART at the Westmoreland Fair on Tuesday, August 22nd at 7 pm. The game will be hosted by our very own, Cris Winter. The winning couple from the final game at the fair will receive a Grand Prize package from Lady Luck Casino, valued at over $600! Plus, other prizes include an Overnight Stay at the Ramada Greensburg Hotel & Conference Center, Rivertowne Pour House, and more!
THE GAME RULES:
- Must be married 10+ years.
- Must not have won a prize on-air from WISH 99.7 in the last 30 days from August 18 contact date. See general contest rules at http://www.wshh.com/contestrules.aspx.
- Game Prizes:
- Grand Prize winner receives: Overnight stay at Nemacolin, $50 Gift Card for Otis & Henry restaurant at Nemacolin, 2 – $25 Fan Play at Lady Luck Casino, $25 Rivertowne Pour House Gift Card
- 1st Runner Up winner receives: Overnight stay at Ramada Greensburg Hotel & Conference Center, 2 – $25 Fan Play at Lady Luck Casino, $25 Rivertowne Pour House Gift Card, $50 Gift Card for Otis & Henry Restaurant at Nemacolin
- 3rd and 4th place winners receive: $25 Fan Play at Lady Luck Casino, $25 Rivertowne Pour House Gift Card, 2 lawn seats to see Matchbox Twenty/Counting Crows at KeyBank Pavilion on Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- WISH 99.7 Qualifying Round winning couples must travel to the Westmoreland Fair on Tuesday, August 22nd at 6:30 pm to confirm registration for participation in the Final Game for the chance to win the grand prize pack from Lady Luck Casino valued at over $600 and more. Each Qualifying Round couple will receive free admission to Westmoreland Fair on Tuesday, August 22nd.
- Four couples will participate in the final round of the game for the Grand Prize from Lady Luck Casino. Game to be held at Westmoreland Fair on Tuesday, August 22 at 7 pm.
- Prizes will be awarded on-site directly after the game.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prize or cash.