Look for the WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL this summer in YOUR neighborhood!
We’re making stops all over Pittsburgh from Memorial Day through Labor Day! Enjoy free summer treats thanks to our sponsors!
To book an appearance for your community event, see Street Treat Patrol Information below.
To check out upcoming WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL Appearances, stay tuned for our Street Treat Calendar!
STREET TREAT PATROL INFORMATION:
The WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL happily furnishes public community events with snack items free of charge for up to 99 minutes per visit, while featuring WISH 99.7 music over our self-contained speaker system on our station vehicle. As the representative of your organization, you must have committee approval to book a WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL visit. We do not want to interfere with your fundraising activities. If your organization is selling food, snacks, or beverages, please be aware that the WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL is giving away ice cream and/or frozen treats, snacks, and soda. During the month of October, The WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL is “Halloween-themed” and we distribute treat bags that include candy and other treats, as well as coupons and free items.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR EVENT:
The WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL operates between Memorial Day and Labor Day and the HAUNTED STREET TREAT PATROL operates between October 1 – 31. Events can be booked for the summer season beginning April 1st. HAUNTED STREET TREAT PATROL events can be booked for October beginning September 1st. Please note that October availability is very limited and the event must be community focused.
To request a 99 minute appearance, contact Maureen Brady, Director of Marketing, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:30 pm at (412) 875-9500 x202. Please note that voice mail messages do not constitute confirmed bookings.
NOTE: it is a very rare occurrence, but community STREET TREAT PATROL appearances are subject to rescheduling or cancellation in the event that a station conflict arises.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO BOOK AN EVENT:
- The name of your organization and the event
- The date and time of your event
- Permission from your organization’s leadership to have us visit your event, especially if you are selling food items. We will be distributing ice cream, snacks, soda, and other available items at no cost.
- A complete address for the event location
- Estimated number of attendees
- Contact name and mobile number for our staff members in the event that they need to contact you regarding unforeseen traffic issues or assistance getting to your event location.
- Safe access into and out of your event area. You are responsible for directing traffic and keeping pedestrians out of the path of our moving vehicle.
- Electricity for powering freezer and sound equipment, if possible.
- Businesses requesting an appearance by the WISH 99.7 STREET TREAT PATROL will pay a fee for a visit, even if it is a fundraiser or charity-related event.
- WISH 99.7 reserves the right to determine which events the STREET TREAT PATROL visits. Our visits last a maximum 99 minutes, and our staff will ensure that everyone at your event has been properly served. The vehicle will feature music of WISH 99.7. Our speakers will be audible only in the area where the STREET TREAT PATROL vehicle is parked. We do not furnish a sound system for any other use, and cannot make public address announcements.
We will do our best to insure a happy, safe, and fun event!