We want to put some extra cash in your pocket with the WISH WORKDAY SONG OF THE DAY!
Listen for the cue-to-call followed by the song of the day, then call 1- (888) – 725 – 2345 for the chance to win!
Monday – $100
Tuesday – $100
Wednesday – $100
Thursday – $1,000 – nationwide contest
Friday – $100
This week’s songs of the day will be:
MON 9/18/17 RACHEL PLATTEN/FIGHT SONG 10am/3pm
TUES 9/19/17 BON JOVI/I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU 9am/12n/4pm
WEDS 9/20/17 FUGEES/KILLING ME SOFTLY 11am/4pm
THURS 9/21/17 EAGLES/HOTEL CALIFORNIA (LIVE) (Thousand Dollar Thursday)
FRI 9/22/17 MICHAEL JACKSON/MAN IN THE MIRROR 9am/1pm/4pm
For more contest information, please read rules below:
Listen to WISH 99.7 FM Monday through Friday for the WISH WORKDAY SONG OF THE DAY on WISH 99.7 FM.” Be the 25th local caller – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday – to win $100. Be the 60th nationwide caller at 1-888-725-2345 to win $1,000 cash on Thursday. Good luck!
RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION AND
WISH 99.7 FM CONTEST RULES
Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and stations, including WSHH-FM in Pittsburgh (the company), will conduct a phone-in contest known as “WISH Workday Song of the Day” (the contest) concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations in various states. The contests may air on all or just select Renda Broadcasting Corporation stations. The contest may also be known as “Thousand Dollar Thursday” on participating stations.
The list of stations participating in this contest appears on the last page of these rules
- No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States of America and must reside in the Total Survey Area (TSA) of one of the stations conducting the contest.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its stations, employees of all other stations and market media companies in the TSA’s of the stations conducting the contests are neither eligible to participate or win. This includes radio and television stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors and or promotional partners, and members of their immediate families.
- To enter, participants will listen to the participating radio station(s) over the air for instructions for when to call the designated contest number: 888-725-2345. This “cue-to-call” will occur between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern on weekdays – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- The participating station(s) will announce, on the air, a “cue-to-call,” followed by the ‘Song of the Day.” Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, caller number 25 on WISH 99.7 wins $100 cash. On Thursday, the 60th nationwide caller will win $1,000 cash from 888-725-2345 number. As an example: “It’s the WISH Workday Song of the Day on Today’s WISH 99.7. Be the 60th nationwide caller at 888-725-2345 to win $1,000 cash on Thursday. Call 888-725-2345 now to win…and good luck from WISH 99.7.”
- Contestants are only eligible to participate if they, or an immediate family member living in the same household, have not won any prize on any participating Renda Broadcasting station in the 30 days prior to the current contest day. Additionally, contestants, or an immediate family member living in the same household, are not eligible to participate if they have won a major contest prize (valued $600 or more) in 6 months prior to the current contest day. Qualified participants and anyone living in the same household are only eligible to win the Thursday edition of the WISH Workday Song of the Day contest once each calendar year.
- The 25th caller (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday) and the 60th caller (Thursday) will be verified as qualified by station personnel answering the designated contest number.
- Weekly contests –
a. There will be up to ten (10) weekly $100 contests conducted on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. A minimum of 2 – $100 winners per contest day. Caller number 25 must identify the WISH Workday Song of the Day to be the daily winner (see also #7 above).
b. There will be only one $1,000 winner of each Thursday contest conducted. To be qualified, the contestant must be able to clearly identify the station in which they are listening; either by call letters, slogan-identifier, or frequency. If the contestant cannot immediately identify the station, they will immediately be disqualified. Caller number 60 must identify the WISH Workday Song of the Day to be the nationwide Thursday winner (see also #7 above)
- On Thursday only, callers 61 and 62 will be granted runner-up prizes from the station to which they are listening in their market area.
- Since this is a call-in contest, a telephone is needed to participate. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants who enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll-free phone exchanges, including the 888 exchange being used for this contest, may experience call connection problems. The company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the company’s control or otherwise. For all contests, the company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery methods. The company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors and/or malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of telephone calls, traffic congestion on telephone lines, or unavailable connections which may limit one’s ability to participate in the contest, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s telephone equipment related to or resulting from participating in the contest.
- Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or equivalent) with regard to the $1,000 prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value.
- The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station.
- All prizes awarded to parties at the offices of the station in which the verified winner called. Prize may be claimed two (2) weeks from the actual date of winning.
- The stations participating in the nationwide Thousand Dollar Thursday contest include:
WSHH-FM / Pittsburgh, PA
WEJZ-FM / Jacksonville, FL
WGNE-FM/ Jacksonville, FL
WWGR-FM / Ft. Myers, FL
WJGO-FM / Ft. Myers, FL
WGUF-FM / Naples, Marco Island FL
WSGL-FM / Naples, FL
WDAD-AM-FM/ Indiana, PA
WQMU-FM / Indiana, PA
WCCS-AM-FM/ Homer City, PA
WLCY-FM / Blairsville, PA
WPXZ-FM / Punxsutawney, PA
WECZ-AM-FM/ Punxsutawney, PA
WKQL-FM / Brookville, PA
WHJB-FM / Greensburg, PA
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, Renda Broadcasting Corporation – 900 Parish Street – Suite 400 – Pittsburgh, PA – 15220. Interested parties may also request a copy of the rules, in writing, utilizing a self-addressed stamped envelope (at same address).
Vice President – Renda Broadcasting Corporation
900 Parish Street – Suite 400
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220