One person in this country is diagnosed with breast cancer every two minutes and one woman in in this country dies every 13 minutes from breast cancer.
A few other facts and statistics include:
- Not counting some kinds of skin cancer, breast cancer in the United States is the most common cancer in women, no matter race or ethnicity.
- In the United States, more than 250,000 women and nearly 2,500 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year and more than 40,000 women and 460 men will die from this disease.
- This year, about 30% of newly diagnosed cancers in women will be breast cancers.
- There are 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States.
Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh (http://komenpittsburgh.org/) is funding the Mammogram Voucher Program which provides free mammograms and follow-up diagnostic services to residents of western and central PA who do not have insurance or cannot meet insurance co-pays or deductibles. The Mammogram Voucher Program is administered by Adagio Health.
Some of the mammogram and follow-up diagnostic services include:
- Screening Mammograms
- Diagnostic Mammograms
- Breast Sonograms
- Clinical Breast Exams
- Needle aspirations and Biopsies
- Surgical Consultation
The Reschini Group is proud to sponsor Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh’s Mammogram Voucher Program. With offices in downtown Pittsburgh and Indiana Pennsylvania, the group has been advocates for property and casualty insurance and employee benefits for almost 80 years. Let the Reschini Group assist your business in staying in compliance as they help you navigate your business’ success.
11 Stanwix Street, Ste. 701
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Main Office – Indiana
922 Philadelphia Street
Indiana, Pennsylvania 15701
Learn how to navigate your success here: The Reschini Group