This October, Kennywood turns into a festival of kid-friendly fun. Join us as we help Kennywood launch their brand new kid-friendly October event, Kennywood Happy Hauntings! WISH 99.7 will be on-hand the first day – Saturday, October 7th from 12 pm – 4 pm.
Cris Winter will be there from 1 – 3 pm with games and giveaways!
Additional activities include:
– The Happy Hay Ride – Hop aboard and settle into the hay and watch Kennywood go by on a tour of select areas of Kennywood.
– Pumpkin Decorating – Decorate a pumpkin with Halloween Decorations. Or, take home to carve. Location: Pavilion 15 near Kiddieland. Pumpkins available for $4.99. Please note: pumpkins cannot be carved during Happy Hauntings.
– The Mystery Maze – In the pavilions near Kiddieland, weave your way through a maze and some friendly monsters!
– Kids can wear Halloween costumes. No adults in costume. Note: Some accessories such as capes are not permitted to be worn on certain rides as a safety precaution
– Kenny’s Halloween Dance Party – Garden Stage.
– Rides available include all Kiddieland rides, Auto Race, Train, Merry-Go-Round, Paratrooper, Jack Rabbit.
Sponsored on WISH 99.7 by: