Over the Edge
Want to go Over The Edge? This is your chance to rappel down the 26-story Oliver Building downtown while supporting Our Clubhouse, a wonderful local non-profit that provides free programs and activities, as well as much needed comfort, care, and hope to those touched by cancer.
Click HERE to register. Then raise at least $1,250 to earn that spot to rappel! Let’s do this for Our Clubhouse!
You can even Toss your Boss! Ha! Just raise 2,000 dollars to give your boss the chance to rappel (or someone else in your office)! How much fun is that?
Or, you can make a donation and watch from the “Chicken” Coop. You can cheer on everyone as they make their way down the side of the building and take part in the fun all day long – music, food, dancing, games, and maybe even a chicken or two. You never know! 🙂
Make a difference in the life of someone coping with cancer. Your support through this event helps Our Clubhouse provide vital support services to people with a cancer diagnosis, their family and friends, and their caregivers.
Hi, it’s Jordan! I want to Go Over The Edge! Yep! I’m joining in on the fun and will rappel down the side of the 26-story Oliver Building on Thursday, September 6th, too! I’m doing it because I believe in the important work of Our Clubhouse. Now, my goal is to raise $5,000! I want to raise as much as I can!
So please go to my donation page HERE and donate whatever you can spare! Any and all donations are appreciated!
I also have a challenge to all Pittsburgh businesses. If you donate at least $1,000 to my donation page, I’ll wear your company t-shirt when I rappel down the side of the Oliver Building and for the entire time I am at the event.
Thanks everyone! See you on Thursday, September 6th!
About Our Clubhouse:
Our Clubhouse provides free emotional and social support to those touched by cancer in western Pennsylvania.
Those living with cancer at any age, as well as the family and friends who care for them, are welcome to join Our Clubhouse and receive free support.
They offer the following programs:
- Health and Movement Workshops like yoga, meditation, and healthy cooking classes help improve the well-being of mind and body.
- Short-Term One-on-One Support sessions are available with our clinical staff for more individualized support. Available to adults, children, and teens.
- Creative Expression Workshops allow you to learn a new skill, like painting or beading, and relax among the company of others.
- Social Activities provide a great atmosphere to celebrate every day while building a community of support. Join us for seasonal parties, game nights, potluck dinners, and more.
- Support Groups cover topics such as specific diagnosis, living with cancer, and ongoing post treatment concerns.
- Spread the word about Our Clubhouse and the free cancer support we offer to those in western Pennsylvania!
Click HERE to learn how you can become a Member or visit our online calendars to see upcoming activities.